Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great Bargain for Future Posts


Aren't they beautiful colors? When I did the ruffle shirt tutorial by using a Down East wonder shirt, a couple of readers gave me a info for the Down East warehouse. Thank you for watching over me Melissa and Madeline P!! I had no idea that such a thing exsisted, so, of course, I went there to check it out!!

The warehouse was smaller then I imagined, but I was able to find several shirts. A few of them were from JCrew, and they were only 2 for $5!! Some of the shirt I bought had small cuts, but I am going to cut that part anyways, so I didn't mind. I already have some ideas of what I am going to do with them, and of course, I will post the pictures in a future post (after I finish all the projects I am currently working on).

Lately, I have been busy with so many things. The progress on my projects are slow... but I have a special post coming up on this Friday...I sooo, want to tell you what it is... but I can't!!!

Come back for sure to find out on Friday morning. You won't be disappointed!

5 comments :

  1. So what's the deal about the warehouse?! Share the details with the rest of us! ... please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sachiko! I just finished my ruffled shirt! I put a link to your blog on the tutorial on my blog! I hope that was ok I just absolutely love mine I really want to make one in every color! I actually used to work at a Downeast Clearance center and I would get soo soo many deals! To score the best stuff ask them when they get their shipments because you can really score some sweet stuff! I got tons of Big Star, and JCrew jeans for 5 bucks a pair!! Thanks again so much I am sure this wont be the last time of me visiting and trying out your tutorials!

    Morgan
    MeetVirginiaandroo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant to share the location. It is at 350 West Hope Ave. (1400 South) SLC, UT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this Down Easter before until you posted about it. I have heard of JCrew, but don't shop there.
    Looking forward as always to your creations.
    You are a tease with the surprise you are sharing on Fri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY! I am so glad that you made it to the warehouse and found some things for future projects. I am in the middle of a crazy project right now, inspired by your ruffle shirt, I am so excited to see how it turns out!

    Thanks for all the great ideas!

    uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin