Sunday, May 23, 2010

Link Love No 8!

Hi everyone, did you enjoy the last link party? I certainly did, AND have you noticed that there where 100 links this time? They are all so wonderful, thank you all for participating!

Here are some of my favorite picks:

This cute baby sweater was linked by Student Knitter. I love the color of the sweter, it is gender nutural, I can just picture either baby boy or girl can look good in it.


Sneezerville made this Ivy Cuff Ala Alabama Chain, inspired by Alabama Chain. She shows you how she did it on her site with easy to follow instructions. If you were looking for a unique blacelet, this might be it!


Sarah from For the Love made pom-poms to accessorize the sandals she alreaday owned and gave them a stunning new look! The inspirational piece she saw was $540! This is a great example of with a little bit of effort and time, you can make something plain into something with a lot of pizzazz!


This Anthro Inspired DIY Stripe Dress with Flowers is another good example of taking something affordable and making it in to a one of a kind piece. Isn't it pretty?


3 sweet P's shared a fun beach bag she created. I love the fabric combinations and the corsage!


Meet Virginia shares a great scrapbooking idea "Idea me!", She made separate scrapbooks such as Cook me, Inspire me, and Wear it. I have a special binder that I keep my inspirations and ideas in, but I like how they are the same size and unified. My favorite is Inspire me.


The last one was linked by Tools are for Women too. She did such an amazing job transforming old funiture to a one-of-a-kind beautiful piece.


I am having fun seeing new ideas and projects. How about you? How many projects did you add to your "must do list" this week?

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for the link love!!! Everyones craftiness is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the sandals, too. Thanks for continuing to host these fun parties. It gives me something to work for with a goal of participating every other week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you SO MUCH for posting my baby sweater! I'm honoured!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog has inspired me to scour the thrift stores for cheap t-shirts this summer!
    Thank you for posting so many tutorials! I know it's a time consuming process. :)

    Took one of your buttons, and posted it on the side of my blog Solitary Vision: http://tarheellassie.blogspot.com

    Thank you again!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh thank you SO much for featuring my dress! I came across your blog last week and fell in love! you are amazingly talented and i look up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your link love and am so inspired, hopefully I will have something to join in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all these wonderful ideas!!! Thank you very much for sharing this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin