Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tea Rose Home Link Party No. 6!

Welcome back to the Wednesday at Tea Rose Home link party! I sure enjoy visiting each one of your blogs and seeing all the projects everyone has been working on! I just have a difficult time leaving comments and for that, I am sorry!... my time on the computer is limited each day, I hope you will understand.

I am not sure if I should keep doing the link party or not, I am still trying to decide. There are so many of them out there, and I am not sure if my readers are interested. Please let me know what you think, your opinions matter!

I am still taking it easy, but I have something I would love to share with you today.
Ta-da!


The picture of yo-yos. I meant to do a post about this a while ago, and I never had a chance. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that I have a hard time throwing away scraps. If it is my favorite fabric, I would have an even HARDER time doing so. Usually, they end up in the scrap basket, but if I feel like it, I use them for making yo-yos or making grandmother flower garden peices. These are a great way to use scraps, and to spend time at the martial arts studio or the car pool lane at shcool.

I have a few ideas about what I am going to do with those yo-yos. I can't wait to start on it! I will share what I came up with when I am done.

Well it is your turn to share what you have been up to! The rules are the same as always...

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.


2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.

Hope to see many of you here, have fun!

17 comments :

  1. I've recently discovered your blog thanks to Ruffles and stuff. I like this idea of sharing crafts ideas, I've just sent two crafts I made but the explanations are in spanish 'cause that's my native language and when I posted them i didn't know I was going to send them to english blogs but I think it's not so complicated to find out how to develop them.

    Kisses
    ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Dont stop with these link-sharing parties, I love them! Have been super busy with a costume for 4 months but it's finished now and have added my link to it :) I havent done this before so havent added an explanation and now cant find the 'edit button'
    Also, I looove the yoyos! Could you post a tutorial on how to make these?
    Thanx for everything!
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your link parties! As someone who loves your blog your other readers and I have have that in common so the shared projects are something that may inspire us to do something similar.

    And those Yo Yo's are beautiful, what are your plans for them? I have some fabric scraps I'm keeping because I love and could use some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please keep it going. I've never been in a link party before and it is so much fun discovering what other people are making - and (selfishly) having new people visit my tiny corner of blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! With 30 + paticipants it certainly seems like you should continue your parties! I hope adding you to my Link Party Directory brings you lots of new partiers! Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep it going I love it and its my motivation to do my LONG list of craft projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read your link parties for several weeks now and with my new blog I finally had something to enter. There are over 50 entries this time, so I would guess that means people are interested. My little offering is getting a lot of looks. Please keep it up. It motivates me to see the work of others and, of course, to have something to post myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting again! I so cannot wait to see what you do with the yo yo's I love them!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog. I have introduced a lot of friends and family to it. PLEASE keep doing the link party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you make yo-yos out of your scraps, Keep doing these parties, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Yo-yos! I've been a bit absent, but back and was so happy to see your linky party! I added a link to some fun onesies I did last week for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally understand about the limited computer time!!! I love your blog and your parties. It is a nice way to connect and be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is addictive.... I can spend all my time seeing other's craft.... I'm really enjoying this link party ☺☺☺


    Kisses
    ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do hope you will continue with your link party. I've discovered more and more pretty & inspiring blogs through your link party.

    ReplyDelete
  15. P.S. You are awesome to visit each link and leave a comment. That takes a lot of time...very appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow just found your site from the "how about orange" blog, and I'm loving it. I love yo-yo's too. My best friends mom makes these amazing quilts out of them and showed me to make them too. I think tomorrow I'll try out of your ruffle shirt tutorials.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin