Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday at Tea Rose Link Party No.9!

Hi there! It is the time again to get together for my link party.

I have been recovering, although I started doing things here and there alittle bit, I am taking it easy. I am sad to say this but I don't have a project to share for this week.

But, I know you wonderful people have something up in the sleeves. :)

Let's start the link party right away!

Here are the rules:

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





7 comments :

  1. Hi! this is my first time linking up to your party. My name is Helena, and I write Life in the Pitts. I am linking up a craft I made two days ago, for a blog swap. Since the post is over at C.R.A.F.T., I can't add buttons to it. But I will add you to my link list directory at Life in the Pitts. I hope that works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I love to have fun among the sweet little thingies that people create.
    I hope it was ok to link up something which is not a clothing but it uses different materials that we would normally use to spice up clothes :o)
    Smiles,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet to host these parties. I look forward to posting and visiting some new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I hadn't missed it. There are so many great ideas here. Love so many.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog to take a look. I love your link party!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin