Saturday, February 19, 2011

Link Love No.42

It's time for the link love! I am always amazed at what people come up with and create. When you think of all the ideas that are out there, there is always something new.

Are you all ready to see this week’s link love?

Check this out! I totally fell in love with this Owl Pin Cushion by Nette. This is so unique and cute, I need something like this!




Artflly Aterlier Caroline made this amazing purse inspired by Anthropologie. I love the color of the purse, not to mention all the details she captured. Simply amazing!


I have seen floor pillows like this before, but the combination of the colors with the fabric and pom-poms caught my eye. Lindsey from Living with Punks has talent mixing and matching strong colors. So pretty and sophisticated at the same time.


Look at this pretty bird... Can you guess what she is made out of? Try security envelopes! Home Work shared this clever project with us. Isn't it amazing? I never thought to use the back of the security envelope before, but seeing this opened my eyes to more possibilities!


Bubbly Nature Creations turned Good Will find shoes to Anthro inspired master pieces. Looking at these shoes made me long for warmer weather... Very pretty!



Thank you all for sharing your projects! I hope you have a nice weekend!

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for the feature Sachiko!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my bird. Hope you're having a great weekend.
    carolyn - homework

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my little owl! :D Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great!!
    And that bird is amazing!!
    Can anyone participate in these links?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One Perfect Day--

    Yes, everyone is welcome to paticipate at my link party. There are few rules for the link party, so please read it through and join us!

    Sachiko

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin