Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Link Party No. 42!

Katy from no big dill (she is an AMAZING seamstress by the way) is going to do something very exciting the whole month of March. It is called "Once upon the Thread" and she will have guest bloggers to share a project they have made inspired by children's books.


no big dill


And guess what...she asked me to be on this fun event!! I love children's books, and right away I started thinking about what I can do with this theme. Doesn’t it sound fun? I gladly accepted the offer.

A few days later, when I found out who else is participating, I almost passed out in my computer chair. BIG NAMES! I mean really talented awesome bloggers.
I get nervous at times like this, and I just want to run away.

But Tea Rose Home 2011, is going to be a little different my friends. I want to be better at what I do and stretch myself a little. So, I decided to do my best and have fun.

I am actually almost done with the project, but the last bit is a little tricky. Please cross your fingers for me that I will make it.
Although I am not telling you what I am doing... :) (Big grin)

Meanwhile, I am happy to say one of my tools, yes, linky tools is back! Show me what you have been working on, and let the party begin!

Here are the rules:

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




Thank you for your participation, and making this link party successful and fun!

10 comments :

  1. Oh how fun!!! i'm so excited to see what fun projects you and everyone else has in store for the Once Upon a Thread project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that for you!!! I can't wait to see what you created! I just posted #23 a kitchen I built for my kids - the whole thing from scratch! Thanks for hosting, I know there is a cost now - I really love and appreciate the parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting. I am your newest follower. Check out my blog when you can http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear about the project!! You are so good at keeping secrets. :) I rushed out to buy your publication and was quite impressed... the whole magazine is fabulous.

    Have a great week and thanks for the party,
    Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until you can reveal all of the news... you deserve to be recognized with 'the big names'! Thanks for the party! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I consider you one of the big bloggers. :) I'm excited to see your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you will have a super project for the children's book theme. Hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun project!!! I may keep it in mind for a future project of my own just for fun. You have a wonderful blog! I'm a new follower :)
    http://rockarooz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin