Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Perfect Night Out


Last night, Mr. Tea Rose Home surprised me with an early Valentine date. He took me to see “Sleeping Beauty”! The kids were supposed to sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's last week but couldn’t; it worked out perfectly. Thank you Mom & Dad for watching the kids!

I have many things that I wish I could, ballet is one of those. I was so excited on the way there. I could hardly wait, in fact I might have squealed a few times.

Besides the dance, the music, the stage setting and the costumes (I was soaking up all of that), it was so nice to be away from reality for a while (you know, the dirty dishes, piles of laundry and all...) and totally immerse myself in a beautiful world.

Although, I realized I was starving after the show. I guess beauty doesn't fill my stomach... He took me to my favorite restaurant. What a nice husband.

It was the perfect, perfect evening. Thank you so much honey!

7 comments :

  1. Sounds like a wonderful, dreamy night out. What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the Wonder Pets episode where they saved a baby swan in Swan Lake - sadly I think that is as close to the ballet as I will get this year! So glad you got to have a special night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome Mr. Tea Rose you have! He must recognize what an amazing girl he has. What a beautiful and fun night it sounds like you had.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine`s Day.
    Your hubby is very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband took me to see this show on saturday! Wasn't it so beautiful? I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin