Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tiny Tin Sewing Room Now in My Etsy Shop!



Hello! I have a shop announcement today! I have been working on some tiny tin sewing rooms and I added them (all nine of them!) in my Etsy shop today.

I created the sewing rooms inside of a famous mint tin which is only 2 3/8" x 3 3/4" big.

Don't be fooled by its size: once you open the door (well, lid), you will feel like you are entering a real sewing room! Desk space has a sewing machine (some of them have hand painted details), on the shelf space there are folded fabrics or other accessories. There are fabrics on bolts and wall art on the other wall. So much detail in such a small space.


They will be perfect decor for your sewing room, as well as make a cute and unique gift for your seamstress/quilter friends. Please hop over to my etsy shop and check them out! :)

1 comment :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin